It's report card time here in our house. Here's how Alex did:
Language Arts: B
Spelling: A-
Reading: B
Math: B+
Science: B-
Social Studies: C+
This has been a tough year for Alex (and us!). He and his teacher just haven't "clicked". Alex is much more a "hands-on" type of learner and this year has been all about the worksheets. :( But this quarter we saw an improvement, so maybe the extra help we're giving him at home is helping. (I had to teach him long division because he didn't understand the lesson from class. For those of you who know me well, you'll find this extremely funny!) I'm hoping that next year he gets a teacher that's better suited to his learning style.
4 days ago
1 comment:
Good job Alex! I have a 3rd grader too, but we don't have letter grades like that yet. I hope next year goes better for him!
Post a Comment