I've been tagged by Roxanne @ The Parker Family blog! (Ooohh! my first tag!!)
10 Years ago I was:
1. Living in this same house!
2. Home with a 5 month old Alex.
3. Driving a green Honda Civic (great car, but hard to get a infant car seat in and out of.)
4. Just let go from my job b/c the office was closing (yes, only 2 months after returning from maternity leave.)
5. Wondering if I was cut out for motherhood.
5 things on today's To Do list:
1. Bring trash to the town dump.
2. Laundry, laundry, laundry
3. Enjoy some time with Alex since he only had a half day of school and Matthew didn't (although currently Alex is down the street playing with a friend, so #3 hasn't panned out so far.)
4. Do some work from home since I left early today. :(
5. Mow the lawn.
5 snacks I enjoy:
(can I put candy for all 5?) ;)
1. Tostitos Hint of Lime chips
2. Skittles
3. Animal crackers
4. candy corn
5. Starburst
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house on Lake Winnipesaukee
2. Pay off all our debt.
3. Buy a BMW 2-door convertible for my "fun" car.
4. Save for the boys' college education.
5. Share some with family.
5 places I've lived:
1. Windham, NH
2. Rutland, VT
3. Burlington, IA
4. Kankakee, IL
Okay, so I only have 4 besides where we're living now...
5 jobs I've had:
1. Certified medical coder
2. Physical therapist
3. Clerk/pharmacy tech at family-owned business
(Sorry, only have 3!)
5 people I'm tagging:
1. Em @ Life, Liberty and the Pursuit
2. Michelle @ The Contini clan
3. Kerri @ 2Kids2Kats
4. Melissa @ Fly, Birdies,Fly
5. Shannon
4 days ago
3 comments:
Assignment done!! Em
I just noticed that I was tagged by you. Give me another day or 2 and I will do mine.
d'oh- just saw that i got tagged! :)
Post a Comment